Thursday, November 25, 2010

I BELIEVE I CAN BE... LONE FELIX


I am a twenty year old Law student from Busia, I grew up in Busia, Nambale to be specific. Today, I look back and mourn at the wasted potential the county has lost. When 2012 comes and by chance age allows me to vie for any of the following, Nambale seat, Governor or Senator I will for:

...I BELIEVE I CAN BE..... 

My Photo

Many question my motivation and conviction, many question the timing of my ambition, many question the reality in my sentiments and many doubt the practicability of the same.

Their concerns are valid, for indeed, Kenya is not accustomed to a large scale of ambitions. There have been forces that established themselves as ultimate Kingmakers; wealth and affluence, ethnicity and regionalism, convenience and compromise.

But there is a conviction within me, a conviction that gives me faith to believe that these traditional Lords ought to be negated. That conviction tells me that Kenya can rise above these retrogressive chains, that Lone can be judged by the extent of his will and not the massiveness of his wealth.

This faith, Confirms to me, that such a great nation is ripe and can rebel against conservatism for change.

Yes, I may lack means but I have a will, I may lack age but I have the ability, I may lack superficial qualifications, but I have one thing, A LOVE FOR A BETTER KENYA.

These are personal views and we have no link to them,
Write to us thro. benongaria@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment